Monday, January 26, 2015

Motivation

I think that people photograph to show something that's important to them.  I think that photography is a way to share your emotions feelings to someone else.  I think that it can also be used to try and give people a different viewpoint on certain subjects.  I think that with photography, people can really get into their work and try to prove a point to someone.

I think that something that really motivates me to be successful is watching other people succeed.  I think that seeing other people succeed really makes you want to do better yourself to see what they were able to do and want to di it as well.  I think that what a teacher can do to help me be successful is to really push you to do your best and give thorough explanations about what you need to do.  With strict guidelines and watching others succeed, I think that many people will be able to be successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment