Monday, February 9, 2015

Review of the movie: The Photographers


What surprised me about this movie is how much photography means to people. To the people working at National Geographic they really get into their picture and they mean a lot to them, and other people. When they are photographing they stay for a while to get deep into their projects and get to know the subjects and the culture. Another thing that surprised me was how emotional taking these pictures and capturing a moment can be. One thing that I found really interesting are the women who couldn't be photographed and would be punished if they were. I think that the movie was very interesting with all the different subjects that were captured. I think that it's interesting the outlook that these photographers have on the world and how it's different than most people. Another thing that I thought was interesting was the underwater photography and the ways that that is different. I think that being a photographer as a career would be very interesting and a unique experience. If I was given a chance to have this as a career I would find it very interesting, and depending on the story, very fun. I think that some stories would be to heavy for me to handle. I think that it would be a great experience and a lot of hard work, but I think that it would be a fun career.

No comments:

Post a Comment