Monday, April 13, 2015

Food

It was the morning before the big lacrosse try-out.  The Maine Team try-out.  There would be at least fifty girls going to the try-out everyone going to be playing their hearts out, I was no exception to this.  Because the try-outs were in Waterville in the morning, we had to leave at 6:45, painfully early. Because the try-outs were such a big deal and I had no idea what to expect for it, my mother decided to make me a good breakfast to start the day off well. Making the team was kind of a long shot due to the fact that over thirty girls were going to be eliminated. Whenever I have big events like this, whether it is for swimming, lacrosse, or anything else, my parents make me fried eggs and toast as encouragement and preparation.

No comments:

Post a Comment