Friday, June 12, 2015

Assignment that I am the most proud of



The assignment that I am the most proud of is the portraits assignment.  I think that during the portraits assignment I learned a lot about how to photograph things that I have been photographing for a long time and change around techniques to make it better.  I learned a lot by doing some reading ahead of time to make sure that I would try something new to make myself a better photographer.  I think that one reason I am the most proud of this assignment is because it is something that people do so often and that I have done before and that I know I will do in the future and now I know how to improve what I am doing.  I think that my favorite technique that I learned from this assignment would be blurring of the subject, the background, or the whole image.  I think that that technique gives the photo a different mood and makes it more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment