Friday, June 12, 2015

Most Memorable Experiences

One of my most memorable experiences from this semester is the who am I video.  I think that this was very memorable because it was one of the things that you really had to think about.  I think that this project took the most time because it had to be really personal and thoughtful.  In the project it was fun to learn about myself and go through all of my photos to find good ones to put in.  I think that it was also interesting to try and find a song that fit the video and didn't take away from the meaning at all.  Also, it was really nerve racking to share the video and see what other people would think about it.  The most fun part about the "Who am I?" videos was getting to see everyone else's videos and getting to learn about them as well.

My other most memorable experience from photo one is using pinhole cameras. I think that this activity was very memorable for a couple of reasons. First, I learned a lot from it about the production of photographs from before the digital camera and about developing things in the dark room.  Also, I think getting to work in a pair is really fun and you can learn a lot from it.  One of the most fun things about the pinhole camera photographs was experimenting with the exposure time and seeing how everything turned out.  It was very interesting in the dark room to see how other groups photos were coming out and how ours were.  I think that in general this was the most fun thing that we did this semester.

Besides just those two projects, I think that this class in general was really fun.  I think that it was fun to really get to know my camera and about composition and really get better at taking photographs.  I really look forward to getting to further know my camera and to take better and better images.

No comments:

Post a Comment